National Museum of the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty to open in Pyeongchang
简介PYEONGCHANG, Gangwon Province -- The National Museum of the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty in Pyeongch ...
PYEONGCHANG, Gangwon Province -- The National Museum of the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty in Pyeongchang, Gangwon Province is gearing up to open its doors to the public this Sunday to offer important documents that show the history of the dynasty (1392-1910) year-round.
"Due to the delicate nature of paper book preservation, museums have previously limited the exhibition duration of these artifacts," a senior researcher commented during a press conference organized by the Cultural Heritage Administration on Thursday. "This marks the first time that the annals is available for year-round public viewing in a permanent exhibition."
The museum works to preserve and showcase the original copies of the "Joseon Wangjo Sillok," the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty, and "Joseon Wangjo Uigwe," the Royal Protocols of the Joseon Dynasty.
US defense giant Boeing is seeking to win more orders from South Korea for its Chinook heavy-lift he ...
MADRID -- The Complutense University of Madrid (UCM) in Spain's capital boasts a rich history d ...
A grand-scale production featuring a blend of traditional Korean instrumental music, Western orchest ...
- NiziU wins best pop video at MTV VMAJs
- Hyundai Motor posts highest Q3 earnings on upbeat US sales
- 北, 러시아 외무장관 방북 발표…이달 18~19일 방문
- SK Pharmteco bets big on cell, gene therapy
- 탄약 찾는 러…국방부 "北컨테이너 적재량, 포탄 수십만발 분량"
- 여권 ‘TK 지지율’ 비상…오늘 서울 오는 박근혜에 주목
- Hyundai Mobis Q3 net jumps 78% on sales growth of key components
- Samsung Biologics quarterly sales hit W1tr for first time
- Korean beef prices, poultry shares soar as cattle disease spreads
- [KH Explains] A look back on Lee Jae
- More mosquitoes in Seoul this fall: report
- Unauthorized AI
- 5 S. Koreans from Gaza arrived in Egypt via Rafah border: ministry
- [New in Korean] Millionaire dog sponsors human artist in Yun Ko
- Volvo expands presence in Korean market
- From artisan to 'foreign laborer:' a French craftsman's take on Korea's construction scene
- Hyundai, Kia report robust EV US sales, shrug off impact of IRA
- Foreign exchange reserves fall for third consecutive month
- Asiana to sell cargo biz to help Korean Air win EU approval for takeover
- 尹대통령 지지율 1%p 오른 34%…국민의힘 34% 민주당 33% [갤럽]
- N. Korea vows military action after US missile test
- Over 84% of cattle got vaccines against lumpy skin disease
- [Our Museums] Legacy of early Catholics at Korean Catholic Martyrs' Museum
- South Korea lining up banks to help finance $22 billion arms sale to Poland
- [New in Korean] 'The path to happiness is forgiveness,' says Korea's first million
- 8 in 10 favor removing mandatory camera shutter sound: survey
- Seoul shares up for 3rd session on Fed's rate freeze
- Arrest warrant issued for ex
- Following an Israeli airstrike, crowded Gaza hospital struggles to treat wounded children