Jessica ends 6
简介K-pop singer Jessica is set to release a new mini album for the first time in six years on Nov. 22.T ...
K-pop singer Jessica is set to release a new mini album for the first time in six years on Nov. 22.
The new album, “Beep Beep,” will carry a total of six tracks led by a titular track which shares the name of the album.
Jessica also announced on her official social media that she is holding a tour in Asia, including stops in Singapore and Macao, after the release of her new album.
It remains unclear whether the singer will be promoting her upcoming album in South Korea as she has not been active in the country since leaving her former K-pop girl group, Girls’ Generation, in 2014.
After leaving the band, Jessica launched her fashion brand and has been active in China.
She made a name for herself in China by taking part in the third season of a girl group survival program, “Sisters Who Make Waves.”
The program featured female celebrities of at least 30 years old who compete to re-debut as a five-member girl group.
Jessica finished in second place to re-debut as a member of the girl group, X-Sister, which was formed from the show.
Jessica debuted in 2007 as a member of Girls' Generation, one of the biggest K-pop girl groups to date.
She parted ways with the band amid a feud with management company SM Entertainment over her fashion brand.
The US Department of State said Monday that South Korea is not the subject of UN Security Council sa ...
Buddhists and political leaders bade their final farewell to late Ven. Jaseung, a former leader of S ...
By Jeffrey D. SachsAs governments gather in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates for this year’s climat ...
- 'Violent crimes induced by noise disputes increased tenfold since 2016'
- [Hello Hangeul] Inside the Korean language classroom in Madrid
- Can 'Singles Inferno' boost basketball's popularity?
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Korean Studies gaining traction at Complutense University of Madrid
- [Herald Review] Musical 'Yujin and Yujin' captivates Taiwanese audience
- [KH Explains] Why foreign investors continue to be net buyers despite short selling ban
- Kakao Bank to acquire 10% stake in Indonesian digital bank
- Posco Holdings recoups investment in Roy Hill after 13 years
- 33년 경찰 경력 내세워…“안심구청장 누구입니까”
- [Herald Interview] Singer
- IMF maintains 2023 growth outlook for S. Korea at 1.4 pct
- [Today’s K
- [Photo News] AI, conventional painting come together
- [Photo News] Housing solutions in Asia
- Jungkook becomes first Korean soloist to log 2 songs in Top 5 of Billboard's Hot 100
- Performing Arts Market to link local artists to world
- [사진] “군 초급간부 여건 개선 노력해달라”
- Special brochure brings together Korean
- 신원식 “나도 육군이지만, 합참의장은 해군 시켜야”
- LG, Hyundai join forces to advance robot
- Police slap travel ban on suspected con artist, ex
- [News Analysis] Could Kakao’s M&A strategy be its own undoing?
- SPC Chairman's office searched over alleged unjust labor practices
- Nearly 1 in 3 senior pensioners look to employment to make ends meet
- Mirae Asset ETF to make Chinese debut
- Over half of Koreans say they won't continue jesa: survey
- Hyundai Rotem debuts world's 1st LTE
- US needs 'strategic clarity' on North Korea deterrence: report
- Exports of passenger cars up 16 pct in Q3 on eco
- Israel presses ground campaign against Hamas in 'second stage' of Gaza war
- CJ’s Korean
- ‘Cenozoic Life’ to open 49th Seoul Independent Film Festival
- Seoul shares open lower ahead of Fed meeting this week
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Historian looks back at life dedicated to Korean studies
- Seoul shares inch up on bargain hunting ahead of Fed meeting
- [Exclusive] South Korean lawmakers to join international alliance taking on China