Mayplace Hotel marks ninth anniversary with room promotions
简介The Mayplace Hotel, situated in the heart of Seoul in Jongno-gu, has announced a special promotional ...
The Mayplace Hotel, situated in the heart of Seoul in Jongno-gu, has announced a special promotional event for November in celebration of its ninth anniversary.
Having opened in 2014 as a sub brand of the five-star hotel Mayfield Seoul, Mayplace Hotel caters to business travelers as well as tourists exploring Seoul's historical and cultural sites.
The special promotion offers a nine percent discount on all room types, available on both weekdays and weekends for November reservations. A minimum stay of two nights is required. The most budget-friendly Superior Room starts at 270,000 won for a two-night stay.
Meanwhile, Mayplace Hotel is in the process of revamping its website.
Aside from enhancing reservation convenience through an improved user interface, the website introduces a separate "Around Spot" section where visitors can explore nearby attractions. The attractions are divided into the categories of shopping, culture, tradition and business, and are accompanied by photos. Clicking on each destination brings up a map for easy reference. The hotel plans to provide more detailed explanations and specify what foreign travelers to Seoul can enjoy in the "Around Spot" section.
The 13-floor hotel boasts 105 rooms in six different types. The Palace View rooms offer vistas of Changgyeonggung, Changdeokgung or Jongmyo, while the City View rooms provide a view of Seoul's city center.
Additionally, guests can enjoy a panoramic view of the city from the rooftop garden.
Further information on promotions and reservations can be found on the Mayplace Hotel's official website.
김재섭 국민의힘 도봉갑 당협위원장. 뉴스1김재섭 국민의힘 서울 도봉갑 당협위원장은 “이낙연 전 대표가 민주당의 면역체계가 무너졌다는 얘기했는데 바이러스는 누가 뭐래도 개딸”이라며 ...
The basic fare for the subway in the Seoul metropolitan area has gone up by 150 won (US$0.11) to 1,4 ...
North Korea's ambassador to the United Nations said Tuesday his country is "urgently" required ...
- N. Korea doles out gifts to participants in mothers' conference
- 문재인 "부동산 정책, 초유 상황에 실책…신뢰 잃어 뼈아프다"
- [Herald Review] ‘Carmen’ redefines iconic femme fatale as stalking victim
- 120,000 more public homes to be supplied by this year
- Over 70,000 teens homeless, urgent support needed: professor
- [Hello Hangeul] Korean language instructors' working conditions remain subpar
JCS head stresses readiness against enemy drones in Seoul skies
[Hello Hangeul] Korean language instructors' working conditions remain subpar
Immersive, digital art shows to enjoy during extended holiday
Death toll from Afghan quakes rises to more than 2,000
Experts forecast US
Voter interest reaches all
- Buddhists, political leaders bid farewell to late Ven. Jaseung
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Chae Man
- Korean War veteran’s daughter named veterans affairs minister
- North Korea threatens consequences after South Korea launches 1st spy satellite
- Yoon’s chief economist tapped as finance minister
- Bomb scare hits Hongdae station, police search turns up empty
- About half of top 500 firms remain undecided on 2024 investment plans: poll
- [KH Explains] Why foreign investors continue to be net buyers despite short selling ban
- Seoul Art Center highlights next
- [Hello Hangeul] Inside the Korean language classroom in Madrid
- 이상민 “민주당 지도부 아무도 연락 없어, 어느 정도 마음 정했다”
- [From the Scene] Incheon Airport goes global to Batam, Indonesia
- 이재명 "가장 큰 문제는 오만, 몸가짐·마음가짐 철저 관리를"
- [Today’s K
- S. Korea elected as member of UNESCO World Heritage Committee
- [Photo News] Sisters acting on stage
- Seoul shares almost flat after Fed minutes, Nvidia results
- [Herald Interview] ‘Digital paradigm shift to VR will happen 2026’
- 이준석 “한동훈, 나 때문에 일찍 등판한 거면 너무 빨랐다”
- Ready meals gain attention at 2023 Coex Food Week
- Culture minister says admission to state museums requires public discussion
- Fifty Fifty enters Billboard's year
- 한동훈 “나는 스타장관 아니다, 여당 아닌 야당이 날 띄우는 것"
- Zyx Technology donates CAD software to Sungkyunkwan University
- Dyson vows to enhance customer service in Korea
- Will Blackpink renew contract as group?
- 6 pct of executives in S. Korea's top 100 firms women: data
- Heritage expert You Hong
- Two CEOs to lead Mirae Asset Global Investments